Distressed Securities for Sale by HETA Asset Resolution, Slovenia
HETA Asset Resolution d.o.o. is part of HETA Group, a wind-down corporation owned by the Republic of Austria. Its statutory task is to dispose of the non-performing and non-strategic portion of Hypo Alpe Adria portfoli, nationalized in 2009, as effectively as possible whilst preserving value.
In the process of single loan sales we are presenting an attractive opportunity to invest in over 56 million euro claims.
Information on Claims
The claims towards 4 individual borrowers from Slovenia are diversified across industries, maturity and type of collateral:
- €26.8m claims against the company ELECTA NALOŽBE d.o.o.;
- €14.0m claims against the company ABCINVEST d.o.o.;
- €12.2m claims against the company MONS d.o.o.;
- €3.3m claims against the company LAMOVO HOLDINGS LIMITED ltd..
Expression of Interest
Interested Parties are required to submit their written EOI in English or Slovenian and include (at least) the following:
- Name, address and short description of the Interested Party (or of each consortium member in case of a consortium), including its ultimate beneficial owner, and contact details of the person(s) to be contacted in case of queries;
- Confirmation that the Interested Party is acting as principal for its own account or, in case of agents or brokers submitting an EOI on behalf of an Interested Party, submission of written and adequate proof of the power of representation of such agent or broker.
Written EOIs shall be submitted electronically to e-mail address: email@example.com.
Based on expressed interest HETA will at their discretion invite the interested parties to perform due diligence and provide the bidders with a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). Apart from signed NDA HETA may set additional conditions necessary for granting documentation access. Upon submission of the requested documentation every qualified party will receive access to personal due diligence Data room.
All bidders have the same due date for submission of their offers irrespective of when they enter the data room. Binding offers for individual claims should be submitted by 29 October 2018, 16.00 (CET) to:
HETA Asset Resolution d.o.o.
Dunajska cesta 167 • SI-1000 Ljubljana
Mr. Siniša Nišavić
Director of Case Management
T: + 386 (0)1 580 46 40
Binding offers must be valid at least until 31.12.2018 and will be taken into consideration only with complete Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) documents and sufficient Proof of Funds.
HETA reserves the right to extend or to alter any process deadlines in the Claims selling process and / or to stop the process altogether or partially at any time in accordance with the principles of an open, transparent, unlimited, and non-discriminatory process. No Interested Party will have any claim for any damages or compensation for loss, costs and other expenditure incurred by it in connection with the Sales Process for any reasons and under any circumstances whatsoever, even if the Sale Process is terminated, modified or suspended by HETA.