Sale of 5 Development Land Plots in Slovenia
HETA Asset Resolution d.o.o. (“HETA” or the “Seller”) is part of HETA Group, a wind-down corporation ultimately owned by the Republic of Austria. The statutory task of the Seller is gradual divestment of its assets under management, which comprise compelling investment opportunities and development projects, well-diversified across industries, locations, and business situations across Slovenia.
Together with Ernst & Young Svetovanje, d.o.o. (“EY”), the Seller is initializing a sales process of Delamaris resort and four other development land plots (“Transaction”).
The Transaction encompasses:
- Building plot in the former industrial area of Izola, comprising 37,350 m2 with pre-aligned hospitality development project Delamaris resort;
- Building plot located in Ankaran, measuring 13,860 m2 and intended for hospitality-related development;
- Land plot in southern Ljubljana (Trnovo district), measuring 54,300 m2 and intended for construction of multi-unit housing;
- Land plot in southern Ljubljana (Trnovo district), measuring 14,890 m2 and part of an affordable housing project Dva cesarja;
- Development land in Maribor, located directly alongside a major European transit corridor, with 87,510 m2 and intended for commercial use.
More information on the properties subject to transaction will be available in the marketing documentation of the Sales Process.
The Sales Process envisages individual sales of all the subject real estate assets. The Sales Process is intended to be conducted in an open, transparent and non-discriminatory fashion. HETA has appointed EY to act as the exclusive financial adviser in the Sales Process.
Submission of the Expression of Interest (“EOI”)
Interested Parties are required to submit their written EOI in English or Slovenian and include (at least) the following:
- Name, address and short description of the Interested Party (or of each consortium member in case of a consortium), including its ultimate beneficial owner, and contact details of the person(s) to be contacted in case of queries;
- Confirmation that the Interested Party is acting as principal for its own account or, in case of agents or brokers, acting on behalf of an Interested Party, submission of written and adequate proof of the power of representation of such agent or broker.
Written EOIs, entitled "Project Savannah EOI” shall be submitted electronically to the following e-mail addresses:
Ms. Lena Habuš Mr. Marko Rikato
Associate Partner Associate Director
M: +385 98 456 441 M: +386 41 851 942
Deadline for the submission of EOI and NDA is 3 September 2018 by 16:00 (CET).
After receipt of the EOIs, interested parties may be invited to take part in the Sales Process and receive further information regarding the Transaction.
HETA reserves the right to extend the above stated deadline for the submission of EOI, amend the time limits or other terms of the Transaction, discontinue or amend the Transaction as a whole or in part, or modify the Transaction structure or change the Portfolio at any time.
No Interested Party will have any claim for any damages or compensation for loss, costs and other expenditure incurred by it in connection with the Sales Process for any reasons and under any circumstances whatsoever, even if the Sale Process is terminated, modified or suspended by HETA.